Saturday, September 12, 2009

What i want,

I want someone who's not going to waste their time thinking about what they want, but instead take a chance and have fun. I want someone who will understand that I AM bipolar and I don't mean to get mad most of the time. I want someone who tells me I'm beautiful instead of hot, and who won't use me just to get laid. I want someone who realizes that I stress over nothing, &drive myself insane worrying about it. I want someone who thinks I'm important &doesn't put EVERYONE else before me. I want someone who can deal with the fact that I don't like being around people all of the time. I want someone who realizes that I do have problems &I deal with them as best as I can. I want someone who's not going to judge me for some of the things that I do. I want someone to love me for me, regardless of what comes along with that. Is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment